Zdroj: http://www.masterclass.jamu.cz/en/index.php?a=masterclasses/violinVydáno: 17.3.2014 12:33Autor: marek
- received first prizes, laureate titles and special awards in more than twenty international competitions, he is a prize winner of the Italian Radio Prize and TV company RAI as well as a medal of H. Wieniawski
- collaborates with leading symphonic orchestras in the Czech Republic (Prague Philharmonia, Czech Philharmonic, Prague Symphony Orchestra FOK, Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra, Brno Philharmonic) as well as abroad, performs in outstanding concert halls in Europe, Japan and the USA (Carnegie Hall, etc.)
- records CDs for Czech as well as foreign labels, co-operates with radio and TV companies (Czech Radio, WNYC – New York, WAMC – Albany, NHK)
- a professor at the Faculty of Music, JAMU, and at the Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Bratislava (Slovakia), regularly teaches at master classes (Czech Republic, Japan, the USA)
- a jury member of many national and international violin competitions (e.g. Prague Spring, Kocian Violin Competition, Telemann Competition – Poznan, Ernst-Szymanowski – Wroclaw and others)
The active participants will take individual violin lessons. Besides, there will be a seminar with discussion on methodology.
The following problems will be worked out: ability to concentrate, tone imagination, function of the right hand and its tone making, bowing techniques, hand synchronization, function of the left hand, adequacy of the choice of repertoire, exercise habits during home preparation.